No time for the gym this week? That’s rough! But here’s some good news…
You can still get in a good workout, how often do you do push-ups?
They’re among the most basic exercises invented, if your physical strength is crucial to your job, you’re doing them on the regular. This includes everyone, from athletes to military personnel.
Let’s discuss the benefits of doing push-ups on the regular
- Will you grow stronger?
- Does your cardiovascular system enhance?
- How about my posture can it improve?
We’re talking all that and more, make sure to keep reading…
#1. Improves your muscle definition
Getting in a few good sets of push-ups on the regular will get you shredded, do you want to know how? Well, it’s a little more complicated than simply getting on the ground and pushing your body weight upward, so buckle up.
Since there are several different kinds of push-ups, you can work different muscles with each method.
- With standard push-ups, your hands are shoulder-width apart; this works your triceps.
- With full push-ups, the distance between your hands is twice as long this will pump up your chest.
- With narrow push-ups, your hands are placed close together; this benefits both your triceps and pectorals.
- With forwarding push-ups, your hands are shoulder-width apart, except they’re placed about 20 centimeters in front.
- Backward push-ups have your hands placed 20 centimeters behind both forward, and backward methods work your abs and back muscles.
This will have you looking pumped up and in good enough shape to hit the beach this summer.